The garden is open daily from 12 to 6pm, until Sunday 27th October.
Adults £7.00 Children under 16 FREE
We are now allowing well-behaved dogs on short leads into the garden.
Lots of seats.
Wheelchair access is difficult due to gravel paths and slopes but please contact us to discuss how we can help you to best enjoy the garden.
Please ask to bring a car right up to the house if necessary.
Catering available for pre-booked parties.
Picnics – please feel free to picnic in The Beyond, on the far side of the pond.
There are good places to eat in Fishguard and Newport, please enquire if you would like further details.
Season Tickets & Gift Vouchers
There are so many reasons to use a Season Ticket:
- See how the garden changes, watch the movement of light and growth throughout the year
- Get to know all its vistas, nooks and crannies
- Snatch a quiet hour to read, write or photograph
- Bring a picnic to enjoy in The Beyond
- See what plants from the garden we have for sale
- Even on a rainy day, head to our garden Library, for refreshment and research
- Treat yourself, or give one as a gift
Treat yourself, or give one as a gift. It would make a very acceptable present for a friend or companion who enjoys this place and would like to get to know it better.
Entrance fees already paid for the day of purchase will be deducted from the cost.
Gift Vouchers, which can be used for garden entry and plant purchases, are available in denominations of your choice, minimum £7.