We open on Saturday 1st April, 2017.
We will be open 7 days a week, from midday until 6pm.
We close on Sunday 29th October, 2017.
Adults £6.00 Children FREE
Regret no dogs (except guide dogs)
Lots of seats.
Partial disabled access – hard surfaces are gravel.
Please ask to bring a car right up to the house if necessary.
Catering available for pre-booked parties.
Picnics – please feel free to picnic in The Beyond, on the far side of the pond.
There are good places to eat in Fishguard and Newport, please enquire if you would like further details.
Season Tickets & Gift Vouchers
There are so many reasons to use a Season Ticket:
- See how the garden changes, watch the movement of light and growth throughout the year
- Get to know all its vistas, nooks and crannies
- Snatch a quiet hour to read, write or photograph
- Bring a picnic to enjoy in The Beyond
- See what plants from the garden we have for sale
- Even on a rainy day, head to our garden Library, for refreshment and research
- Treat yourself, or give one as a gift
Treat yourself, or give one as a gift. It would make a very acceptable present for a friend or companion who enjoys this place and would like to get to know it better.
Entrance fees already paid for the current season will be deducted from the cost and the ticket will be back-dated to run for 1 year from the date of your first paid visit.
Gift Vouchers, which can be used for garden entry and plant purchases, are available in denominations of your choice, minimum £6.